RSS-Script requirements to work properly
- PHP 5.2.0 or higher
- MySQLi Extension Enabled
- XML Parser Enabled
- PCRE Enabled
- Zlib Enabled
- mbstring Functions Enabled
- iconv Enabled
- Data filtering Enabled
- Tidy Lib Enabled
- cURL Enabled
- Parallel URL fetching Enabled
- allow_url_fopen Enabled
How to test if my server meets the requirements ?
- Download the Test File Package.
- Unzip the package.
- You will get test.php file in the zipped package
- Upload test.php to your server.
- Run test.php in your server.
- You have either get a positive result that means all requirements are installed on your server or you will get what is missed in your server to be able to run the script.