RSS-Script: Compatibility Test
|Test||Should Be||What You Have|
|PHP||5.2.0 or higher||5.6.31|
|XML||Enabled||Enabled, and sane|
|Parallel URL fetching||Enabled||Enabled|
What does this mean?
- PHP: You are running a supported version of PHP. No problems here.
- IonCube: You are running a supported version of IonCube Loader. No problems here.
- XML: You have XMLReader support or a version of XML support that isn't broken installed. No problems here.
- PCRE: You have PCRE support installed. No problems here.
- allow_url_fopen: You have allow_url_fopen enabled. No problems here.
- Data filtering: You have the PHP filter extension enabled. No problems here.
- Zlib: You have
Zlibenabled. This allows SimplePie to support GZIP-encoded feeds. No problems here.
- mbstring and iconv: You have both
iconvinstalled! This will allow RSS-Script to handle the greatest number of languages. No problems here.
- Tidy: The
Tidyextension is not available. RSS-Script should still work with most feeds/articles, but you may experience problems with some.
- cURL: You have
cURLsupport installed. No problems here.
- Parallel URL fetching: You have
curl_multisupport installed. No problems here.
Bottom Line: Yes, you can!
Your webhost has its act together!
You can run the latest version of RSS-Script from RSS-Script.com.
This compatibility test has been borrowed (and slightly adapted) from the one supplied by SimplePie.org. We have kept most of their checks intact as we use SimplePie in our application.